To request your portfolio companies to submit their metrics, follow this guide.
A 'request' is a task assigned to your portfolio company. In Fundwave, you can create requests to ask your portfolio companies to submit metrics or files to your datarooms.
- Select 'Monitoring' on the left menu and go to 'Planner' on the top-menu.
- Presscorresponding to the asset you want to create a request for.
- Title: Name of the request.
- What's this about?: Description of the request.
- Select Metrics. Select the metrics you want to collect
- Scenario: You can request data in multiple scenarios. By default you should see options 'actual' or 'forecasted'.
- Period Type: Select the period for which you want the data. For example, you may want weekly, monthly, quarterly or yearly data.
- Add Metrics: To create and add new metrics
- Select Categories. Select the categories you want to collect.
Add new category: Create a custom category you want to request metrics for (eg: you might want to request revenue metrics by subsidiaries, region and so on). Hit Enter to save.
Add new category type: Create a custom category type for a category (eg: say the portfolio company operates in multiple regions - USA and Israel). Hit Enter to save.
- Select Text Updates. Select the updates you want to collect.
Add new type: Create a custom update type you want to request.
- Select File types. Select the file types you want to collect.
Add document type: Create a custom update type you want to request.
- Click 'Schedule' to schedule your request. Select 'Later' to do it later.
Now that you've created a new request, let's create a schedule, so your portfolio companies can submit the metrics periodically.
Related articles appear here based on the labels you select. Click to edit the macro and add or change labels.