An asset or a portfolio company is the entity in which you make an investment. It is quick and simple to add a new asset:
- Select the 'Create' icon on the top-right next to the asset dropdown.
+ Asset' icon on the bottom-right of the portfolio summary.
- Enter the asset name and select the fund through which you'll make the investment. Hit Next.
- Fill-in the key details - currency, sector and country.
- Congrats! Your asset is now created.
You can now record more details about your latest portfolio company.
- Hit Save when you're done.
Now that you've created an asset, let's collect some metrics about it.