Unlink KPI templates to create a custom request to personalize your portfolio company's submissions.
What is a request?
A 'request' is a task assigned to your portfolio company. In Fundwave, you can create requests to ask your portfolio companies to submit metrics or files to your datarooms.
Create a common template across portfolio templates - see guide.
- Go to the asset for which you'd like to unlink the request.
- Select 'Monitoring' on the left menu and go to 'Planner' on the top-menu.
- You can unlink a request from it's template by clicking on the unlink icon -
- Once unlinked from the template the request cannot be linked back.
- Customize the request for the portfolio asset by clicking on the edit icon -