An asset or a portfolio company is the entity in which you make an investment. It is quick and simple to add a new asset:
- Select the '+ Asset' icon on the bottom-right of the portfolio summary.
- Enter the asset name and select the fund through which you'll make the investment. Hit Next.
- Fill-in the key details - currency, sector and country.
- Congrats! Your asset is now created.
You can now record more details about your latest portfolio company.
- Hit Save when you're done.
Now that you've created an asset, let's collect some metrics about it.
Update Asset Details
That's easy! Just select the details tab on the left panel.