When you want your track a new metric related to your portfolio company, use this guide to add a metric.
- On the 'Metrics' tab, select
- Type the name of the metric you want to create. Select from a list of recommendations, or add a new one.
- Key in the details
- Name: Name of the metric
- Code: A unique shortcode for the metric
- Sum: Aggregates value over multiple periods. eg: Monthly revenue sums up to annual value,
- Last value: Retains the latest metric value. eg: Cash position, # of employees
- Metric group: A custom list to group similar metrics. eg: SAAS Metrics, Impact Metrics, etc
- Description: To provide more detail about the metric.
- Upon selecting the 'Save' button, you'd see the metric get added to the list.
- You're all ready to use your new metric. Repeat the above process to add a new metric.
Next steps: Create a plan to collect metrics from your portfolio company.
Edit a metric
Use the edit icon next to the metric to edit the details.
Delete a metric
Use the delete icon to remove a metric. It can only be removed if it's not part of any plan.
There is no content with the specified labels